- The James Crandall Daily is out! paper.li/jcrandall619/1… Stories via @SDCityBeat 17 hours ago
- Happy Halloween! fb.me/73LIdewJO 17 hours ago
- Happy Halloween! fb.me/1N66qgOkA 17 hours ago
- fb.me/7c8R2Bscg 20 hours ago
- fb.me/2C2R979Vn 22 hours ago
Originally posted on food to glow:
I love being introduced to new foods and recipes. Don’t you? Pouring over others’ food blogs, visiting markets in far-flung cities and countries, ordering the wackiest (within reason) thing on the menu. Love it.
Possibly my favourite food-related activity – other than eating the stuff – is looking at commonplace ingredients and trying to finesse something unique from them, or at least sufficiently different to add another dimension. For instance, I have previously welcomed the challenge of making lentils acceptable for breakfast (and this one too). Or just about acceptable!
View original 1,313 more words