- Don’t Get Caught in the ‘Renter’s Trap’ wp.me/p2zeUz-8j fb.me/1xJQAX185 13 minutes ago
- We will miss you David Yoder fb.me/6IPB3IWi8 21 hours ago
- Happy Labor Day! fb.me/2pcoHQBeF 22 hours ago
- The James Crandall Daily is out! paper.li/jcrandall619/1… Stories via @richtwoods 22 hours ago
- Would you put a chandelier like this in your master bedroom or is it overkill? fb.me/1jVE85su0 1 day ago
Originally posted on food to glow:
I love being introduced to new foods and recipes. Don’t you? Pouring over others’ food blogs, visiting markets in far-flung cities and countries, ordering the wackiest (within reason) thing on the menu. Love it.
Possibly my favourite food-related activity – other than eating the stuff – is looking at commonplace ingredients and trying to finesse something unique from them, or at least sufficiently different to add another dimension. For instance, I have previously welcomed the challenge of making lentils acceptable for breakfast (and this one too). Or just about acceptable!
View original 1,313 more words