- The James Crandall Daily is out! paper.li/jcrandall619/1… 18 hours ago
- Rustic wood floors, high ceilings and light, neutral decor make this bedroom just dreamy! What's your favorite... fb.me/6QrnrZKZO 18 hours ago
- Rustic wood floors, high ceilings and light, neutral decor make this bedroom just dreamy! What's your favorite... fb.me/3mTvvIwSq 18 hours ago
- fb.me/7i8qZSoJ4 22 hours ago
- Are you a fan of this bright and open kitchen space? fb.me/6RBipJLT5 1 day ago
Originally posted on food to glow:
I love being introduced to new foods and recipes. Don’t you? Pouring over others’ food blogs, visiting markets in far-flung cities and countries, ordering the wackiest (within reason) thing on the menu. Love it.
Possibly my favourite food-related activity – other than eating the stuff – is looking at commonplace ingredients and trying to finesse something unique from them, or at least sufficiently different to add another dimension. For instance, I have previously welcomed the challenge of making lentils acceptable for breakfast (and this one too). Or just about acceptable!
View original 1,313 more words