- The James Crandall Daily is out! paper.li/jcrandall619/1… 22 hours ago
- The James Crandall Daily is out! paper.li/jcrandall619/1… 1 day ago
- Would you 'like' to relax in this beautiful marble bath? fb.me/3toocVNBh 2 days ago
- The James Crandall Daily is out! paper.li/jcrandall619/1… 2 days ago
- Rise and shine! Would you love to wake up in this bedroom? fb.me/7kTU6HH0A 3 days ago
Originally posted on food to glow:
I love being introduced to new foods and recipes. Don’t you? Pouring over others’ food blogs, visiting markets in far-flung cities and countries, ordering the wackiest (within reason) thing on the menu. Love it.
Possibly my favourite food-related activity – other than eating the stuff – is looking at commonplace ingredients and trying to finesse something unique from them, or at least sufficiently different to add another dimension. For instance, I have previously welcomed the challenge of making lentils acceptable for breakfast (and this one too). Or just about acceptable!
View original 909 more words